Testing as an Architectural Concern
Here are the details of the October London User Group.
- Title : Testing as an Architectual Concern
- Summary : In this session, Kevin Seal will present some recent experiences of testing a JavaEE project and how coverage was a double-edged sword, unit testing a blessing and a curse, and a pragmatic mix of test approaches was eventually invaluable in refining the architecture and development process.
- Date : Wednesday, 29th October 2008
- Time : 18:30-20:00
- Location : Skills Matter, 1 Sekforde Street
- Format : Presentation and discussion, with further discussion in a local pub (The Crown).
- Cost : Free, but registration is required.
Many thanks to Skills Matter for sponsoring the user group.
About the author
Kevin has been working with Java for 10 years, in defence research through dot com to investment banking. Currently he works at JPMorgan
developing front-office trading solutions.
While getting on well with server-side Java, Kevin's also a keen Swing developer (and possibly masochist).
E-mail : kevin.seal at codingthearchitecture.com