Themes from the Software Architect 2008 conference
Here are the details of the June London User Group.
- Title : Themes from the Software Architect 2008 conference
- Summary : Join us for a discussion of the themes from the recent Software Architect 2008 conference that took place in early June at the Barbican in London. We'll be summarising our view of the conference while looking at the recent trends on display, from both a technical and non-technical perspective.
- Date : Monday, 16th June 2008
- Time : 18:30-20:00 (after the training)
- Location : Skills Matter, 1 Sekforde Street
- Format : Presentation and discussion, with further discussion in a local pub (The Crown).
- Cost : Free, but registration is required.
Many thanks to Skills Matter for sponsoring the user group.
About the author
Simon is an independent consultant specializing in software architecture, and the author of Software Architecture for Developers (a developer-friendly guide to software architecture, technical leadership and the balance with agility). He’s also the creator of the C4 software architecture model and the founder of Structurizr, which is a collection of open source and commercial tooling to help software teams visualise, document and explore their software architecture.
You can find Simon on Twitter at @simonbrown ... see simonbrown.je for information about his speaking schedule, videos from past conferences and software architecture training.