Virtualisation For Development
Here are the details of the next Coding the Architecture London User Group.
- Title : Virtualisation For Development
- Summary : Robert Annett and Dean Smith will talk about how virtualisation can help your development process and ease your architectural problems while saving you money and time.
- Date : Tuesday, 6th November 2007
- Time : 18:30-20:00
- Location : Skills Matter, 1 Sekforde Street
- Format : Presentation followed by a breakout for discussion, with further discussion in a local pub (The Crown).
Please sign-up on the Skills Matter website.
About the author
Simon is an independent consultant specializing in software architecture, and the author of Software Architecture for Developers (a developer-friendly guide to software architecture, technical leadership and the balance with agility). He’s also the creator of the C4 software architecture model and the founder of Structurizr, which is a collection of open source and commercial tooling to help software teams visualise, document and explore their software architecture.
You can find Simon on Twitter at @simonbrown ... see simonbrown.je for information about his speaking schedule, videos from past conferences and software architecture training.