Architecting during construction
Here are the details of the second Coding the Architecture London User Group.
- Title : Architecting during construction
- Summary : Modern dogma has us believe that decisions should be deferred until the last responsible moment. But is the glamour of agile approaches leading to architectures being responsibly deferred or simply "hacked"?
In this session Kevin Seal presents his experiences of architecture being defined during the construction phase of projects, to their benefit and detriment.
- Date : Wednesday, 3rd October 2007
- Time : 18:30-20:00
- Location : Skills Matter, 1 Sekforde Street
- Format : Presentation followed by a breakout for discussion, with further discussion in a local pub (The Crown).
Please sign-up on the Skills Matter website.
About the author
Simon is an independent consultant specializing in software architecture, and the author of Software Architecture for Developers (a developer-friendly guide to software architecture, technical leadership and the balance with agility). He’s also the creator of the C4 software architecture model and the founder of Structurizr, which is a collection of open source and commercial tooling to help software teams visualise, document and explore their software architecture.
You can find Simon on Twitter at @simonbrown ... see simonbrown.je for information about his speaking schedule, videos from past conferences and software architecture training.